Our Semipaxy product line brings the newest CNC automation and positioning technology to punching of steel.
This unit is equipped with programmable stops along the X- and Y-Axis. Mounted onto existing or new GEKA models with a minimum throat size of 500mm / 20″, our Semipaxy is available as part of an option package for our HYDRACROP S models (only available for 165 tons model), HYDRACROP SD or PUMA family of products.
GEKA - SEMIPAXY (CNC Positioning Device) with new control
Semipaxy 6000, CNC positioning technology until 6.000mm
|Rate of Motion (X-Axis)||0-12 m/min|
|Rate of Motion (Y-Axis)||0-12 m/min|
|Repeatability||+/- 0.1 mm|
X 1000: Accommodates material with a maximum length of 1000 mm [40″]
X Plus: Accommodates extension devices for longer material: 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 mm (78 3/4″, 118 1/8″, 157 1/2″, 196 7/8″, and 236 1/4″)
Maximum Widths according to Model:
HYDRACROP or PUMA (500mm / 20″ throat) = 400mm / 15 3/4″ Y Gauging
HYDRACROP Models 110SD and 165 SD = 500mm / 20″.
PUMA (750mm / 30″ throat) = 650mm / 25 5/8″ Y Gauging
Two servo motor-driven positioning carriages
Conveyor assembly consisting of independent servo drives along each axis, spindle and encoder units
- Program the coordinates of each position (absolute or by increments).
- Run the application (sets the automated stops for the first position).
- Place materials securely against the stops and depress the punching pedal.
- Once the cycle is complete, the automated stops reposition themselves for the next programme location.
- Repeat the sequence until the end of the program.
- Integrated trackballs along table top permit convenient positioning of material
- Spring-loaded trackballs equipment
- Three on-demand, programmable punches
- Diameters up to 40mm / 1 9/16″
- Punching is accomplished by means of forcible strokes or blows
- Excellent for operations requiring identical perforations with varying diameters
- Standard, color touch screen monitor and keyboard
- User-friendly graphics interfaces and programming
- Importing of .dxf and .dstv format files
- Options: 5″ and 7″
- Handles steel profiles up to 40′ in length
ZERO WASTE UNIT
- Waste material optimization device
- Automatically activated
- Material optimization calculator
OUTPUT CONVEYOR UNIT & CLASSIFICATION OF MATERIAL
- CNC-controlled motorized rollers
- Automated tilting device for stacking of finished material
- Profiles up to 40 feet in length
- Accommodates forking up to 5 subdivisions MITRE shearing of flat bars from – 45 to 45º
LINE PRO Software
- Importing of .dxf and .dstv files
- Nesting optimizes material use